Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshiku!

3 posters

Go down

Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshiku! Empty Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshiku!

Post  Kiku Honda Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 am

*bows* Konnchiwa, I'm your new Japan. ^w^ My name is Stabbi. (I'll get to the origin of my name if you were curious after I introduce myself properly. I am still in high school, sadly, so when exams come around I wont be on that often. I love world history and learning about the different cultures of the world. So basically i love the world. <3 My main muse is Kiku, but i've played different characters before such as Vietnam, China, and my own oc Isle of Mann. I feel a little racist having to only pl ayed 3 asian cannons. orz;; I've been roleplaying for a little under a year now but I love it. And I'm pretty obessed with Hetalia. ^^; Also if you didn't notice I often use emoticons so if it bothers let me know so I can lighten up on that. I also tend to play around a lot so I use 'jk' and 'shot'.

Okay the origin of my name: Yes, Stabbi isn't a name I've given to myself. I was given that name because usually I tend to play my Japan towards the insane side. And whenever I role pl ay fight seens I'd have "Black Honda"(other well known as Dark Japan) at least land a stab or shank the other character.

But the Japan on this forum is completely sane, so you don't have to worry about roleplaying with different Hondas or voices. I've went ahead and decided that a Japan identical to the show and manga would proce to be best fit. So no he's not power-hungary or has a thirst for blood. A lot people have told me that they didn't like Japan because he was too boring... ;w; well he's not boring if you play him right. When I RP as Japan, I use him like the show to be a comic releif characters so I do alot of funny threads. And as mentioned above I do fights scenes as well and a little gore. I'm extremely new to pairing my characters. But I've often been surrounded by crack pairers.

Well that's it, I'm looking foward to roleplay with you guys and having a lot of fun!
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshiku! Empty Re: Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshiku!

Post  Sadiq Adnan Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

*Waves* Lovely to meet you!
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

http://felidae1925.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 pm

It's lovely to meet you, I hope you and your Japan get to enjoy this forum!
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum