Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pairing Thread

+5
Raivis Galante
Sadiq Adnan
Arthur Kirkland
Elise Vogel
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Pairing Thread Empty Pairing Thread

Post  Admin Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:59 am

Felt like throwing this out there. What are your favorite pairing for your character? Maybe something will happen in this Mafia world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkguns-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pairing Thread Empty Re: Pairing Thread

Post  Elise Vogel Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:06 am

Now I feel like I'm cheating with this post XD

But when it comes to Liechtenstein I'm actually really open with my pairings, believe it or not. Though I do like LiechxPrussia, but I'm completely open since you never know what happens in an RP.

I also do Yuri or Straight.

I look forward to RPing with everyone!
Elise Vogel
Elise Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 am

I usually like to see what develops within the RP, and I'm pretty blase about who I pair Arthur with. I do tend to ship him with France a good deal, but *shrugs* if the personalities fit, we can talk about it.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiq Adnan Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 am

I have a preference for Turkey and Greece buuuut if it can be written well, I'm pretty much entirely open. The characters as they're played have to mesh and that's really all I ask if things start leaning that way.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

http://felidae1925.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Whatever happens, happens. I have absolutely no preferences in regards to Latvia other than him being treated well! I am dangerously prone to fluff as some members of the old site may have unfortunately witnessed ahaha.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Ah, Francis is quite lenient when it comes to the pairing department, so feel free to flirt with him if you would like to have him because he'll flirt with you whether you like it or not. He is rather partial to England, Spain, Prussia, Austria, and Turkey, though.

He does do straight despite how he seems.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  ImYongSoo Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am

YongSoo swings both ways, reasoning that love has no gender and you love who you love. It's all about situation with him. If the cards are played right, then he'll slowly find himself realizing all these good qualities about the other and wanting to be near them and such. He'll prefer that situation moreso than the other situation where he just finds himself in a love at first sight ordeal. That is definitely much more difficult for him because he'll be nervous straight up.

Haha. I'm pretty loose when it comes to pairings. I'm a go-with-the-flow type, not one to set pairings up beforehand. Where's the fun in that, right? Hehehee. But I do enjoy KimchiBurger. So probably Yong's going to be 'love in first sight' with Alfred. Just little awkward flirts here and there. One occasional smooth one. But if the (future because we currently lack one) America has a problem, then he'll just pine secretly. xD

But yes. I'm fine with anyone~ As long as the feel is good and the other party agrees.
ImYongSoo
ImYongSoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan Braginski Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:59 am

Alright, I admit with Ivan this is one time I really have a couple ships I like with him, and honestly a couple ships I won't touch.

Personally, I really like him with Alfred. I probably read too much about the Cold War, and I'll blame reading the Chosen End a few too many times as well. I'm also partial to Ivan and Prussia/Gilbert but again, I'm very Cold War based in my Russia pairings.

While those are my preferences, I really do prefer to let romance grow out of the story.

The one thing I will say though, is I have a lot of issues with shipping Ivan with either of his sisters, and especially Belarus. I think they have a fascinating relationship, but it would be very, very, very hard to convince me of it romantically.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich Edelstein Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh goodness, who do I ship with Roderich? Well, I tend to be pretty open if the personalities fit. My preferences (depending on how they're played and how they mesh) are with Hungary, Spain, sometimes Switzerland, and sometimes Prussia. The last two take very specific styles for them to work with my Austria though typically.

As I said though, if the personalities work we can talk. I don't have any "won't ship" for him as far as I can think of.
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum