Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervous Spy Seeking Plots

2 posters

Go down

Nervous Spy Seeking Plots Empty Nervous Spy Seeking Plots

Post  Raivis Galante Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello there all and sundry, this is your Latvia speaking! I was wondering if anyone was up to any sort of thread or plotting with the spy of the Russian family? Be it silly, actiony or whatever else under the sun, please just tell me and you'll have a neurotic Latvian all your own to play with!
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Nervous Spy Seeking Plots Empty Re: Nervous Spy Seeking Plots

Post  Kiku Honda Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 am

Hello fellow spy! ^^ I'm intrested in starting a thread with you. However, I'm not sure if they'd meet any other way than in the neutral zone. We could still get our characters to dress up if you'd like. I'm open to your ideas as well. I'm not really sure where though. I'm terrible at location... >w<
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Spy and Spy/ Spy vs Spy sound absolutely fabulous. The neutral zone is definitely an idea! More options include being sent by both their respective houses to scope out a third party area/ target. Or they could catch each other spying on their home turf? The possibilities are endless! And pffft, I am tempted to have Raivis in a fake mustache if disguises are in order.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiku Honda Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Pffftt Moustaches are awesome ;D The possiblities are endless which is why its so hard to think of something else. I really like the idea of spying on a third party and catching each other in the act. Cause several confusions, losing target, and possible team up for the common goal? ^w^ Thoughts?
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Oooh, I am really quite fond of that idea. Any preferences as to which House they'd be mutually spying on? And shh, they'll never let it slip to their bosses that they collaborated.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down